The Wilray PAC-20 flammable liquid storage cabinet features:
- Double wall construction with a 1.5" air space between the shells.
- 18 gauge steel
- Self-closing, self-latching doors standard.
- Rugged 3 point latching system holds securely through fire or abuse.
- 2" leakproof sill and sump to contain spills.
- Galvanized shelves adjust on 1/2" centers
- Vent inlet/outlet with cap.
- 4" raised legs keep the cabinet off the floor and allow easy forklift transportation.
- Heavy-duty solid welded seams sanded to an "automotive" finish = no exposed seams, exposed edges and rigidity.
- Intumescent fire seal expands on exposure to heat, providing a fire barrier against break-through flames or hot gases.
- Independently tested to meet or exceed OSHA 1910.106 and NFPA 30.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Comes standard in bright yellow. Additional colors/labeling are also available: blue (acids), green (pesticides), and red (paint and ink) - specify when ordering. Item # 02020 is similar, but has one shelf. All Wilray cabinets are available in custom configurations by special order. These cabinets are rated for indoor use only.
Weight: 200 pounds (90.7 kg). Shelves: 4. Doors: 1. Dimensions: 28"w x 46"h x 18"d. Dimensions shown are the cabinet portion only. The actual height is 4" taller including the legs which are welded on. Available without the legs by special order.
The PAC series of cabinets are designed for storing aerosol cans, spray bottles, pints, quarts and gallons. Please note that Wilray cabinets are essentially built on demand at the factory in Wisconsin and are subject to longer lead times.
SHIPPING NOTE: This item weighs 200 lbs and must ship ground freight. It is not eligible for free shipping. You will see a freight estimate during the checkout process labeled "Fixed Shipping". The actual shipping cost can vary significantly depending on fuel surcharges, number of freight items, whether you have a loading dock and other factors. We will contact you before shipping to confirm the shipping cost.