The Wilray PC-135 flammable liquid storage cabinet features:
- Double wall construction with a 1.5" air space between the shells.
- 18 gauge steel
- Self-closing, self-latching doors standard.
- Rugged 3 point latching system holds securely through fire or abuse.
- 2" leakproof sill and sump to contain spills.
- Galvanized shelf, non-adjustable.
- Vent inlet/outlet with cap.
- 4" raised legs keep the cabinet off the floor and allow easy forklift transportation.
- Heavy-duty solid welded seams sanded to an "automotive" finish = no exposed seams, exposed edges and rigidity.
- Intumescent fire seal expands on exposure to heat, providing a fire barrier against break-through flames or hot gases.
- Independently tested to meet or exceed OSHA 1910.106 and NFPA 30.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Comes standard in bright yellow. Additional colors/labeling are also available: blue (acids), green (pesticides), and red (paint and ink) - specify when ordering. Item #02031 is similar, but has two doors and five shelves. All Wilray cabinets are available in custom configurations by special order. These cabinets are rated for indoor use only.
Weight: 500 pounds (226.8 kg). Shelves: 2 fixed shelves. Doors: 1. Dimensions: 40"w x 55"h x 40"d. Dimensions shown are the cabinet portion only. The actual height is 4" taller including the legs which are welded on. Available without the legs by special order.
The PC series of cabinets are designed for 5-gallon containers although they can obviously be used with other sizes. Capacity is based on 5-gallon containers. Please note that Wilray cabinets are essentially built on demand at the factory in Wisconsin and are subject to longer lead times.
Note: Not more than 60 gallons of Class I or Class II liquids, nor more than 120 gallons of Class III liquids may be stored in a storage cabinet.