The Wilray 16H fuel and cylinder storage cabinet affords horizontal storage of 20, 30, and 43 pound cylinders. Features include:
- Satisfies OSHA 1910.100 and NFPA 58-79 requirements.
- 16-gauge expanded sheet metal walls with 3/4" openings.
- 18-gauge sheet metal roof.
- Angle iron frame and shelving.
- Drop hinged door.
- Padlock hasp.
- Rear protection against cylinder slamming.
- Ships knocked down and crated; easy assembly.
Alternative signage available (specify when ordering): "Fuel Gases, No Smoking, No Open Flames", "Oxygen, No Smoking, No Open Flames".
Standard signage: No Smoking
Weight: 490 pounds (222.3 kg)
Dimensions: 60"w x 38"d x 76"h
Capacity: 16 cylinders
SHIPPING NOTE: This item weighs 490 lbs and must ship ground freight. It is not eligible for free shipping. You will see a freight estimate during the checkout process labeled "Fixed Shipping". The actual shipping cost can vary significantly depending on fuel surcharges, number of freight items, whether you have a loading dock and other factors. We will contact you before shipping to confirm the shipping cost.