The Wilray V-S fuel and cylinder storage cabinet affords vertical storage of cylinders up to 200 pounds. Features include:
- Satisfies OSHA 1910.100 and NFPA 58-79 requirements.
- 16-gauge expanded sheet metal walls with 3/4" openings.
- 18-gauge sheet metal roof.
- Angle iron frame.
- Drop hinged door.
- Padlock hasp.
- Rear protection against cylinder slamming.
- Ships knocked down and crated; easy assembly.
Alternative signage available (specify when ordering): "Fuel Gases, No Smoking, No Open Flames", "Oxygen, No Smoking, No Open Flames". Item # 02045 is similar, but has dual compartments rather than one.
Standard signage: "Fuel Gases, No Smoking, No Open Flames"
Weight: 205 pounds (100 kg)
Dimensions: 30"w x 38"d x 76"h
SHIPPING NOTE: This item weighs 205 lbs and must ship ground freight. It is not eligible for free shipping. You will see a freight estimate during the checkout process labeled "Fixed Shipping". The actual shipping cost can vary significantly depending on fuel surcharges, number of freight items, whether you have a loading dock and other factors. We will contact you before shipping to confirm the shipping cost.