This portable digital thermometer logs up to 1,000 real-time readings and can send them to a printer or computer by infrared output. Thermocouples are sold separately; see Related Items below for available thermocouples.
This unit accepts up to two thermocouple inputs and provides for two-point field calibration for offset and slope. This device allows selection of log interval from one second to one hour as well as resolution and input filtering. The LCD display can show minimum, maximum, and differential readings simultaneously. Provides field calibration anti-tampering lockout. Has easy-to-use 12-button keypad of sealed silicone rubber. The case is ABS/polycarbonate.
This item is available with your choice of eight different thermocouples to cover a variety of other temperature ranges (see below).
- Display: Three 4-digits: 0.4"h and 0.2"h.
- Accuracy: Types J, K, T, E, and N: +0.4 °C (+0.7 °F) above -150 °C (-238 °F), +1 °C (+2 °F) below -150 °C (-238 °F), +0.1% of reading. Types R, S, and B: +1 °C (+2 °F), +0.1% of reading.
- Resolution: Less than or equal to 999.9':0.1'. Greater than 999.9':1".
- Battery: Two AA batteries (included).
- Case Size: 3.3"w x 6.2"h x 1.2"d.
- Weight: 2 lb.