Eagle Type I Safety cans are constructed of environmentally-friendly 24-gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel (other manufacturers use lead-coated terne steel). These cans meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and are UL and ULC-listed and FM-approved for the safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids. Features include:
- Spring-closing lid with a neoprene gasket that vents at 5 psi.
- Non-sparking brass flame arrestor and pour spout.
- Double interlock, no-weld bottom seam. No side or top seams either!
- Comfort-grip trigger handle.
- 100% leak tested.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Available with an optional integrated Eagle F-15 HDPE funnel which fits unleaded fuel tanks.
All Type I cans are available in red for gasoline or other flammable liquids, blue for kerosene, yellow for diesel, or green for combustibles (such as oils; sizes 2 quart and larger). Type II cans (dual openings) are also available for sizes 2 gallons and higher.
Dimensions: 6.75" (17.1 cm) diameter, 8.75" (22.2 cm) high. Weight: 2.59 lb (1.17 kg). Eagle Model series UI4S.
Application note: These are the recommended replacement for Eagle's 1 quart safety cans (series UI-2-S) which were discontinued.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.