Want to know who makes a particular chemical? This book will tell you. Published in 2002, this 359 page hardcover book by Stanley A. Greene has more than 7,500 entries highlighting chemical producers worldwide. This international directory is a source of complete contact information for manufacturers, agencies, organizations, and useful sources of information regarding hazardous chemicals. The audience is all safety and environmental health professionals including: industrial hygienists, safety managers, environmental specialists, safety engineers, toxicologists, chemical manufacturers and distributors, safety equipment manufacturers, waste disposal specialists, health care professionals including industrial nurses and physicians, and first-response personnel including police, paramedics, and firefighters.
- Manufacturers of Hazardous Chemicals
- Chemical Industry Organizations
- Professional Environmental Health and Industrial Hygiene Organizations
- Federal Agencies
- Hot Lines and Useful Web Sites
- Index of Manufacturer Subsidiary and Division Names