Have a job where everyone wants their order filled on a rush basis? Mount this calendar on your wall and refer your coworkers to it. The fine print reads:
- Every job is a rush. Everyone wants his job yesterday. With this calendar a customer can order his work on the 7th and have it delivered on the 3rd.
- All customers want their jobs on Friday, so there are two Fridays in each week.
- There are seven extra days at the end of the month for those end-of-the-month jobs.
- There will be no first of the month bills to be paid as there aren't any "firsts". The "tenth" and "twnety-fifth" also have been omitted in case you have been asked to pay on one of these days.
- There are no bothersome non-productive Saturdays and Sundays. No time and one half or double time to pay.
- There's a new day each week called negotiation day to make time for making excuses.
Signs are plastic and measure 10" W x 14" H.