This microprocessor-based, battery-operated thermometer monitors the temperatures of furnaces, reactors, baths, appliances, and heating mantles. Use it hand-held or place it on a bench. The 4-digit LCD display is easy to read, even in direct sunlight, and has a backlit feature. Five buttons control On/Off, C/F scale, Hold, Min/Max and CAL for single point field calibration. The input is an ANSI standard mini-connector with voltage protection. Thermocouples may be interchanged in seconds. The case is ABS/polycarbonate.
- Specifications: Accuracy: +0.25% of reading +0.4 ¡C above 150 ¡C (+1 °C below 150 °C).
- Batteries: Three AA batteries (included).
- Battery Life: Minimum 750 hours without using the backlight feature.
- Thermocouple: Type J Cat. included (item #20080)
- Case Size: 3.9" w x 6.9" h x 1.7" d.
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Ratings: CE cerfified to EN61326-1/A1: 1998 (EU EMC Directive)
- Meets IEC-529 IP-54 for dust and water resistance enclosures (probe attached)