These large capacity systems have the power to mix volumes as large as 72 liters with a magnetic stir bar, eliminating the need for an overhead stirrer, which could introduce contaminants. These units are ideal for continuous distillations. The variable-speed control (included) offers total mixing management. DC filtering allows the motor to run cooler, thus promoting longer motor life. Attached 4" feet allow bench clearance and air flow.
The complete system includes one Large Capacity StirMantle with 1/50 hp motor, stir control, stirring bar, and 4-ft. detachable cord except 50 and 72 liter mantles which have terminal boxes. Speed: 100-1850 rpm.
Like all TM mantles the StirMantle features include:
- Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the vessel.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock
- Adaptable to most vessels including larger sizes.
- Withstands 450° internal operating temperature
- Can be adapted to special applications with custom sizes, bottom holes, and special electrical devices.
- Feet on smaller sizes designed to provide stability and promote cooler exterior temperatures.
Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate the heating component through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Item #'s||Flask Capacity (mL)||Depth (in)||Watts||Outside Diameter (in)||Height (in)||Weight (lb)|
|For Schott Glassware Sizes Only|