NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
This kit contains the microscale components to do the majority of the experiments described in Organic Laboratory Techniques by Donald L. Pavia, Gary M. Lampman, George S. Kriz, Randy G. Engel, (Sanders College Publishing) and Microscale Organic Laboratory by Dana W. Mayo, Ronald M. Pike, Samuel S. Butcher (John S. Wiley & Sons).
This kit is packaged in a polypropylene box having movable dividers, permitting additional components to be added at a later date. All joints are 14/10 with the outer members externally threaded. This kit includes one each of:
- MW-20-01 Claisen Adapter
- MW-33-01 Inlet/Vacuum Adapter
- MW-42-01 Jacketed Condenser
- MW-46-01 Drying Tube
- MW-50-01 Hickman Still Head
- MW-58-02 10 mL Round Bottom Flask
- MW-74-02 2 mL Craig Tube Outer
- MW-74-05 Teflon Plunger for Craig Tube
- MW-80-04 3.0 mL Conical Reaction Vials
- MW-80-05 5.0 mL Conical Reaction Vials
- CG-2008-11 Large Teflon Spinvane