NEW! COVID-19 Products
Bullard's EVA (Evolutionary Air) Powered Air-Purifying Respirator (PAPR) has an ergonomic, lightweight design which provides maximum comfort to the wearer. Equipped with an innovative Active Flow TechnologyTM system that automatically maintains constant air flow, EVA is always responding to a worker's need for more or less air. This intelligent system is continuously working to maintain constant air flow, regardless of filter type, hood type, filter loading or battery capacity. Plus, EVA is equipped with an easy-to-read fuel gauge that lets the user quickly check the unit's battery status. EVA is NIOSH approved and can be used with Bullard's DuPontTM Tychem® hoods, GRH grinding hood and the Spectrum® Series full facepieces.
This complete system includes the EVA blower assembly with filter, a loose-fitting facepiece with suspension, a battery, a charger, and a breathing tube assembly. The facepiece design is ideal for healthcare and pharmaceutical applications.
Features of all EVA systems regardless of hood/facepiece type include:
- Superior protection with a 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF).
- Two distinct audible alarms that notify wearers of low battery and low air flow. The sound from the alarms travels through the breathing tube directly to the user's ear!
- A long-lasting 10,000-hour brushless motor that is designed for long-term reliable use.
- A single combination filter for quick and easy installation.
- Two-speed blower so the user can choose more or less cooling and air flow.
- A filter locking tab that notifies the user that the filter is in place with both a visual indication and audible click.
- A contoured belt made of closed-cell, chemically-resistant foam shaped to contour to the wearer's back for extra comfort.
Available with small, medium or large loose-fitting facepiece. A size chart is available.