The Wilray PDC-100 flammable liquid storage cabinet is designed to hold 1 55-gallon drum in a horizonatal position. Features include:
- Drum cradle included.
- Double wall construction with a 1.5" air space between the shells.
- 18 gauge steel
- Self-closing, self-latching doors standard.
- Rugged 3 point latching system holds securely through fire or abuse.
- 2" leakproof sill and sump to contain spills.
- Galvanized shelves adjust on 1/2" centers.
- Vent inlet/outlet with cap.
- 4" raised legs keep the cabinet off the floor and allow easy forklift transportation.
- Heavy-duty solid welded seams sanded to an "automotive" finish = no exposed seams, exposed edges and rigidity.
- Intumescent fire seal expands on exposure to heat, providing a fire barrier against break-through flames or hot gases.
- Independently tested to meet or exceed OSHA 1910.106 and NFPA 30.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Comes standard in bright yellow. Additional colors/labeling are also available: blue (acids), green (pesticides), and red (paint and ink) - specify when ordering. Item # 02036 is similar but has two doors and two shelves. All Wilray cabinets are available in custom configurations by special order. These cabinets are rated for indoor use only.
Weight: 495 pounds (224.5 kg). Shelves: 1. Doors: 1. Dimensions: 30"w x 55"h x 49"d. Dimensions shown are the cabinet portion only. The actual height is 4" taller including the legs which are welded on. Available without the legs by special order.
PDC and PDCS models make it easy to store large containers of liquids near work areas. Horizontal models come with drum cradles while the vertical models offer lots of room for pumping inside the cabinet.
Note: Not more than 60 gallons of Class I or Class II liquids, nor more than 120 gallons of Class III liquids may be stored in a storage cabinet.
SHIPPING NOTE: This item weighs 495 lbs and must ship ground freight. It is not eligible for free shipping. You will see a freight estimate during the checkout process labeled "Fixed Shipping". The actual shipping cost can vary significantly depending on fuel surcharges, number of freight items, whether you have a loading dock and other factors. We will contact you before shipping to confirm the shipping cost.