The PowrTrol control is a solid-state, proportional-voltage power control that provides precise manual control of heating mantles, tapes, cords, and other resistive loads. It includes a handy grid support bracket on the back which is ideal for mounting to lattice frames to save bench and fume hood space. Features include:
- Lab Bench Case: Low-profile cabinet, 4"w x 4"d x 3-3/8"h.
- Electrical: Lighted on/off power switch, circuit breaker protection, 3-wire load receptacle, and six foot 3-wire line cord with molded plug.
- Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
- Electrical rating: 10A @120 V, 1,200W or 10A @240 V, 2400 W
- Range: from 5-100% of rated voltage
- Weight: 1.5 lb (0.68 kg).
This item is available in 120 V, 240 V and 240 V CE-certified versions. The CE marking is the manufacturer's declaration that the product meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.