CLOSEOUT: NIOSH-Approved N95 Masks for 30 cents each! Get them now!
Two power controllers in one space-saving unit. Each has a percentage-timer design and no sensing element. It regulates mantles, tapes, and cords, as well as small furnaces, ovens, hot plates, dies, and other applications requiring stepless control. May also be used on any non-inductive loads to its rated capacity. It proportions the operating voltage to the load from 5-1/2% to 100% of the time according to the preset dial position. When turned off, it effects a positive break. For very small loads, smaller fuses may be used. The MiniTrol (item # 20042, sold separately) handles one circuit, but with a greater wattage capacity. A pilot light is connected across the output side of each control, indicating power to load. With the desired temperature determined on the initial run, a simple dial setting controls repeat operation.
- Certification: CSA certified
- Electrical: Pilot light, fuse protection, 3-wire load receptacle, and 3-wire line cord with molded plug.
- Electrical rating: 7.5 A @ 120 , 900 W per circuit.
- Case Construction: Anodized aluminum with no-mar rubber feet.
- Case Dimensions: 5" x 4-1/4" x 2"
- # of Circuits Controlled: 2.
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.91 kg).
This item is available in 120 V only.