NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The PowrTwin control is capable of controlling two separate circuits independently. Like the PowrTrol, the PowrTwin is a solid-state, proportional-voltage controller that allows the precise manual control of laboratory heating equipment such as heating tapes, cords, and mantles. The PowrTwin has an output range adjustable from 5-100% of rated voltage. The PowrTwin can be used on the bench top. Features include:
- Lab Bench Case: Low-profile cabinet, 8"w x 6"d x 3-3/8"h.
- Electrical: Lighted on/off power switch, circuit breaker protection, 3-wire load receptacle, and 3-wire line cord with molded plug.
- Electrical rating: 7A @120 V, 840 W per circuit
- Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
- Weight: 2.0 lb (0.91 kg).
This item is available in a 120 V version only. A single-output version of this unit, the PowrTrol, is available as item # 20000, and is ideal for most small common heating mantles.