NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The MantleMinder II is a 1/16 DIN, automatic, time proportioning control used with heating mantles, tapes, cords, small ovens and other resistive heating loads up to 2,400W (240V). Very small loads may be easily protected by changing the fuse. The load and the thermocouple receptacles are located on the front panel for easy accessibility. Furnished with a type J immersion thermocouple with 6"-long stainless steel probe. Features include:
- Electrical: Lighted on/off power switch with auxiliary LED indication, fuse protection, 3-wire load receptacle, 3-wire line cord with molded plug.
- Control Type: Time Proportioning.
- Accuracy: +/-1.5% of full scale (+/-11° C).
- Range: 0-750 ¡C.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 30-130 °F.
- Power Consumption: 4 watts plus load.
- Set Point: Calibrated in 20 °C increments.
- Lab Bench Case: Low profile cabinet, 8"w x 6"d x 3-3/8"h.
- Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
- Electrical rating: 15 A @ 120V, 1,800 W or 10 A @ 240 V, 2,400 W
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.31 kg).
This item is available in 120 and 240 V versions.
Application note: If you need very accurate temperature control, the corresponding DigiTrol II is a better choice as it is a proportional voltage rather than time precentage control; see item #20010.