NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The DigiTrol II uses a 1/16 DIN microprocessor-based, user-selectable control mode temperature control. The control features a digital dual output display for set point and process temperature indication. The automatic-tuning feature ensures increased temperature accuracy with minimum overshoot. Easy set-up and simple input commands make this control very "user friendly." The load and the thermocouple receptacles are located on the front panel for easy accessibility. Features automatic cold junction compensation and thermocouple break protection. Furnished with an immersion thermocouple with 6"long stainless steel probe. Features include:
- Electrical: Lighted on/off power switch with auxiliary LED indication, fuse protection, 3-wire load receptacle, and 3-wire line cord with molded plug.
- Control Type: PID parameters with auto/manual mode option.
- Accuracy: 0.1% of span.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-149 °F.
- Display: Dual, 4-digit LED.
- Set Point: Up/down keys. °F or °C display, user selectable.
- Lab Bench Case: Low profile cabinet, 8" w x 6" d x 3-3/8" h.
- Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
- Voltages: 120 V, 240 V, or 240 V CE
- Electrical Rating: 15 A @ 120 V, 1,800 W or 10 A @ 240 V @ 2,400 W
- Thermocouple Types: J, K, or T
- Ranges: 0 - 750, -200 to 1,250, or -200 to 350 °C.
- Weight: 3.0 lb (1.36 kg).