NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The LimiTrol limiting control provides a safety backup for laboratory heating processes in a compact, 1/16 DIN package. When installed between the primary power or temperature control and the power source, the LimiTrol allows for over-temperature limiting. The operator simply sets the LimiTrol to the maximum temperature for the process. Should the primary power control fail, or the process temperature be exceeded for any reason, the LimiTrol will terminate power to the primary control, thus reducing the chance of damage to samples, expensive equipment, and glassware due to overheating. The unit features a manual reset, which means power will remain off until the operator restores the system. The set-point dial is calibrated in 20 °C increments, and the load and thermocouple receptacles are located on the front panel for easy access. Furnished with a type J immersion thermocouple with a 6" long stainless steel probe.
- Electrical: Lighted on/off power switch with auxiliary LED indication, fuse protection, 3-wire load receptacle, 3-wire line cord with molded plug.
- Set Point Accuracy: ± 3% of span maximum.
- Power Consumption: 4 watts.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 32-130 °F.
- Lab Bench Case: 8"w x 6"d x 3-3/8"h.
- Electrical Rating: 10 A @ 120V, 1,200 W. or 10 A @ 240 V, 2,400 W
- Range: 0 - 750 °C.
- Thermocouple Type: J.
- Weight: 3.0 lbs (1.36 kg).
This item is available in 120 and 240 V models.