NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
This digital timer is a microcontroller-based countdown interval timer with digital display. For use with mantles, heating tapes, ovens, and other resistive loads up to 10 amps. Also can be used with stirrers, vortexers, shakers, and other motor-driven laboratory equipment up to 10 amps load capacity.
Four timing ranges may be selected from the front panel. At the completion of the timing cycle, a solid-state alarm will sound for 5 seconds. The timer will then reset to the preset starting time. The timing cycle may be interrupted by pushing the start/stop button. Timing will resume from the stopping point when timing cycle is restarted.
- Electrical: Lighted on/off switch, circuit breaker protection, 3-wire grounded receptacle, and 3-wire line cord with molded plug.
- Electrical rating: 10 A @ 120 V, 1,200 W or 10 A @ 240 V, 2,400 W.
- Timing Ranges:
- 000.1 - 999.9 seconds
- 00:01 - 59:59 minutes : seconds
- 0001 - 9999 seconds
- 00:01 - 23:59 hours : minutes
- Display: 4-digit, 1/2" LED.
- Momentary Buttons: Two for time setting; one for start/stop.
- Audible Indicator: Solid state alarm sounds for 5 seconds at the end of the timing cycle.
- Ambient Temperature Range: 30-130 °F.
- Lab Bench Case: Low-profile cabinet, 8"w x 6"d x 3-3/8"h.
- Finish: Foxtip gray and charcoal.
- Weight: 3.0 lb (1.36 Kg)
This item is available in 120 and 240 V versions.