NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The operator manually adjusts the MiniTrol, which has a percentage-timer design and no sensing element. It regulates mantles, tapes, and cords, as well as small furnaces, ovens, hot plates, dies, and other applications requiring stepless control. MiniTrol may also be used on any non-inductive loads to its rated capacity. It proportions the operating voltage to the load from 5-1/2% to 100% of the time according to the preset dial position. When turned off, it effects a positive break. For very small loads, smaller fuses may be used. The MiniTwin (item # 20046, sold separately) handles two separate circuits. A pilot light is connected across the output side of the control, indicating power to load. With the desired temperature determined on the initial run, a simple dial setting controls repeat operation.
- Certification: CSA certified
- Electrical: Pilot light, fuse protection, 3-wire load receptacle, and 3-wire line cord with molded plug.
- Case Construction: Anodized aluminum with no-mar rubber feet.
- Case Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 1-1/4" x 2"
- # of Circuits Controlled: 1.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (0.68 kg).
This item is available in 120 and 240 V versions.