The Glas-Col series M mantle is the most compact mantle with an aluminum shell that can heat flasks up to 72 liters. Like the Series TM (see item #'s 20100 - 20128), this mantle has a durable aluminum housing outside and resilient glass fabric inside to support flasks and protect flask walls from thermal strain. Only the bottom of the flask is covered so the contents being heated are fully visible. The mantle is grounded through the aluminum housing and requires a support (see item #'s 20286 - 20308). Features include:
- Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the vessel.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock
- Adaptable to most vessels including larger sizes.
- Withstands 450° internal operating temperature
- Can be adapted to special applications with custom sizes, bottom holes, and special electrical devices.
- Feet on smaller sizes designed to provide stability and promote cooler exterior temperatures.
Includes a detachable 4' 3-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Flask Capacity (mL)||Max. Flask Diameter (mm)||Watts||Inside Depth (in)||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Height (in)||Product Weight (lb)|