This Glas-Col series STM mantle has the same function as the series TM, but is for operations requiring greater heat. With an upper internal operating temperature of 650 °C, these mantles resist burnout. The 12 liter and 22 liter sizes have 3" legs for cool lab benches, are sealed and have inert gas purge fittings. Smaller sizes are also available sealed with gas purge fittings by special order. Larger sizes have multiple circuits for ease of temperature control when a flask is less than half full. Features include:
- Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the vessel.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock
- Adaptable to most vessels including larger sizes.
- Withstands 650° internal operating temperature
- Can be adapted to special applications with custom sizes, bottom holes, and special electrical devices.
- Feet on smaller sizes designed to provide stability and promote cooler exterior temperatures.
Includes a detachable 4' 3-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. The manufacturer recommends this mantle for use with flammable solvents only when used with a Poncho safety shield (see items #20190 - 20197). Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Flask Capacity (mL)||Max. Flask Diameter (mm)||Watts||Inside Depth (in)||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Height (in)||Product Weight (lb)|
Customers also viewed