NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The Glas-Col series O Erlenmeyer and filter flask heating mantles help prevent thermal strain on unusually susceptible heavy-walled vessels. As with all Series O mantles, this one features:
- Fabric exterior provides effective heating in a space saving configuration.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock.
- Adaptable to unusual shapes and sizes.
- Withstands 450 °C internal operating temperature, enough power for most applications.
- Ideal for bottom holes, viewing ports, and other tubulations.
- Easily customized for most applications.
Includes a detachable 4' 2-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item. For Erlenmeyer flasks only, not filter (sidearm Erlenmeyer) flasks. 250, 500, 1,000, 2,000, and 4,000 ml sizes are available for both types of flasks.
|Beaker Capacity (mL)||Watts||Mantle Depth (in)||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Height (in)||Product Weight (lb)|
|3,000||260 Bottom, 260 Top||9.75||9.81||10.75||4.5|
|4,000||330 Bottom, 330 Top||8.63||9.50||9.63||5.5|
|6,000||390 Bottom, 390 Top||10.25||12.50||11.75||6.5|