NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
A resilient and pliable interior of this Glas-Col heating mantle cradles fragile beakers. Even small liquid volumes may be heated in this mantle because its heat is concentrated at the bottom. Available in 11 sizes from 50 to 4,000 mL in 115 V, 230 V, and 230 V CE voltages. As with all Series O mantles, this one features:
- Fabric exterior provides effective heating in a space saving configuration.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock.
- Adaptable to unusual shapes and sizes.
- Withstands 450 °C (842 °F) internal operating temperature, enough power for most applications.
- Ideal for bottom holes, viewing ports, and other tubulations.
- Easily customized for most applications.
- CSA certified.
Includes a detachable 4' 2-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item. Tall-form style available by special order.
|Beaker Capacity (mL)||Mantle Depth (in)||Beaker Diameter (in)||Watts||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Height (in)||Product Weight (lb)|