NEW! COVID-19 Products
This single line, 3-port manifold features 0-8mm Chem-Cap® valves on the ports. A 0-20 mm shut-off valve on the left side of the manifold connects to the AF-0300-04 vacuum trap via a #20 O-ring joint and permits one to empty the trap without exposing the line to the atmosphere. The ports and the right side of the manifold feature #15 O-ring joints that can attach to standard taper joints, serrated hose connections, etc. using separately available adapters (O-rings not included). The distance between ports is 6 inches center-to-center and the overall length of the manifold is 470 mm. The ports are angled 45° from the manifold for ease of use and are available only in the right-hand configuration shown.
We also offer the following completely configured system package, the pricing of which includes a 10% discount over purchasing the collection of items individually. The complete system includes:
(1) AF-0300-03 3-port single manifold with integral shut-off valve
(1) AF-0300-04 vacuum trap complete with body O-ring and horseshoe clamp
(1) AF-0300-06 vacuum shut-off adapter (attaches to trap outlet)
(1) AF-0210-01 #15 O-ring stopper
(4) CG-150-05 stainless steel clamps (3 for ports, 1 for manifold end)
(2) CG-150-06 stainless steel clamps (for trap connections)
(1) AF-0072-01 connecting inlet adapter (for inert/reaction gas supply)
(1) AF-0513-20 bubbler
(1) CG-4022-02 T-shaped tubing connector (For inert gas/bubbler supply line)
(3) AF-0070-01 #15 O-ring to 3/8" tubulation (to adapt ports to vacuum tubing)
(1) CG-305-116 12-pack of spare #116 Viton O-rings
(1) CG-305-214 6-pack of spare #214 Viton O-rings
This system requires a Dewar flask to cool the trap (sold separately). The 1 liter SE-1593-03 or 4.3 liter SE-1593-05 will work well depending on your bench space and specific needs. You will also need to supply a vacuum pump with appropriate tubing for connection to the manifold (items we do not currently sell, sorry).