The WaterSaver Faucet Co.'s L2890-131WSA Laboratory Steam Valve is designed for deck mounting. The body and handle are made of forged brass with a polished chrome-plated finish. The valve unit is a self-contained renewable unit with a replaceable stainless steel seat. The four-arm handle features a color-coded index disc.
This valve is only for low-pressure steam (20 psi max).
The inlet is 3/8" NPT male and the outlet is 3/8" IPS female with a removable ten-serration hose end. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
A specification drawing for the L2890-131WSA is available as a PDF file. Additional mounting configurations are available by special order:
- L2890-132AWSA (turret with two valves 90° apart).
- L2890-132SWSA (turret with two valves 180° apart).
- L2890-1323WSA (turret with three valves 90° apart).
- L2890-1324WSA (turret with four valves 90° apart).
- L2890-141WSA (horizontal/vertical mount w/ 2 valves 90° apart). Use when there is access to the wall behind the valve.
- L2890-141FT (vertical mount w/ 2 valves 90° apart). Use when there is no rear wall access.
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY - These faucets are not suitable for potable drinking water as they are made of brass which may have traces of lead.