CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
The WaterSaver Faucet Co.'s L2800 Laboratory Water Valve is designed for panel or turret mounting with the inlet and outlet 180 degrees apart. The body and handle are made of forged brass with a polished chrome-plated finish. The valve unit is a self-contained renewable unit with a replaceable stainless steel seat. The four-arm handle features a color-coded index disc.
The inlet is 3/8" NPT male and the outlet is 3/8" IPS female with a removable ten-serration hose end. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
This item is available in several mounting options (follow links for PDF specification files). These include:
- L2800 - Valve only, unmounted.
- L2800-131WSA - Deck mounted turret, single valve.
- L2800-132AWSA - Deck mounted turret, two valves at 90 degrees.
- L2800-132SWSA - Deck mounted turret, two valves at 180 degrees.
- L2800-132SWSA - Deck mounted turret, three valves at 90 degrees.
- L2800-134WSA - Deck mounted turret, four valves at 90 degrees.
- L2800-141A-WSA - Panel/overhead mount, one valve at 45 degrees angle.
- L2800-141WSA - Panel/overhead mount, two valves at 90 degrees.
Tin-lined versions for pure water service are available by special order.
Installation guidelines are available on-line.
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY - These faucets are not suitable for potable drinking water as they are made of brass which may have traces of lead.