The WaterSaver Faucet Co.'s L51x series of mixing faucets are panel-mounted faucets with horizontal inlets on 8" centers that supply both cold and hot water. The body is made of cast brass with a polished chrome-plated finish. The valve units are self-contained renewable units with replaceable stainless steel seats. The forged brass four-arm handles feature color-coded index discs.
This unit has a 6" rigid gooseneck. The inlets are 3/8" IPS male unions and are furnished complete with mounting shanks, locknuts and washers. The outlet is 3/8" IPS female with a removable seven-serration hose end. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
This item is available in three standard models; a comparison of these styles is available as a PDF file.
- L511WSA - fixed (rigid) gooseneck
- L512WSA - swing gooseneck
- L514WSA- convertible rigid/swing gooseneck
The following options are available (mix and match)
- Vacuum breaker - an integrated ASSE-certified vacuum breaker (backflow preventer) whch has a replaceable seat and ultra-light float cup to resist spilling at low flow. May be required by some plumbing codes; please check before ordering. (-VB)
- 4" wrist blade handles in place of the standard four arm handles. (-BH)
- 8" gooseneck instead of 6" gooseneck. (-8)
- BO055 aerator (-55) OR BO127 aspirator (-127) in place of the serrated hose end.
Note: Because of the number of permutations of this faucet, the full WSF part number may not appear as you select your options. However, the options you select will be in your cart, order, and receipt.
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY - These faucets are not suitable for potable drinking water as they are made of brass which may have traces of lead.