CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
These WaterSaver Faucet Company's mixing faucets are deck-mounted units on 8" centers that supply both cold and hot water. The body and handle are made of forged brass with a polished chrome-plated finish and have color-coded index discs. The valve units are self-contained renewable units with replaceable stainless steel seats. The inlets are 1-3/8" NPT male shank with two 3/8" O.D. flexible copper tubes and the center fitting has a 3/8" IPS male shank. Furnished complete with 2 flexible PVC hoses and center tee fitting. The outlet is 3/8" IPS female. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
This item is available in three standard models; a comparison of these styles is available as a PDF file.
- L2211 - fixed (rigid) gooseneck; with blade handles and aerator in place of the serrated hose end this is L2221.
- L2212 - swing gooseneck; with blade handles and aerator in place of the serrated hose end this is L2222.
- L2214- convertible rigid/swing gooseneck; with blade handles and aerator in place of the serrated hose end this is L2224.
The following options are available (mix and match). There are so many permutations available, the complete part number may not show up as the item # above, but we'll know what options you want when you place the order:
- Vacuum breaker - an integrated ASSE-certified vacuum breaker (backflow preventer) which has a replaceable seat and ultra-light float cup to resist spilling at low flow. May be required by some plumbing codes; please check before ordering. (-VB)
- 4" wrist blade handles in place of the standard four arm handles. (-BH)
- 8" gooseneck instead of 6" gooseneck. (-8)
- BO055 aerator (-55) OR BO127 aspirator (-127) in place of the serrated hose end.
- TWI-3001 foot pedal which permits activation of the faucet through either the hand controls or foot pedals.
Installation guidelines are available on-line. Specification sheets for the following models can be downloaded here.
Additional spec sheets are available; contact us for those. NOTE: Some changes were made to this line around 2019 or 2020. An 8" centered mounting plate was introduced, and the connections of the supply lines to the faucet are now made directly to the mounting shank (this was formerly achieved via an adapter which screwed onto the faucet shank).
Note: Because of the number of permutations of this faucet, the full WSF part number may not appear as you select your options. However, the options you select will be shown in your cart, order, and receipt.
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY - These faucets are not suitable for potable drinking water as they are made of brass which may have traces of lead.