- Faucets and Valves
- L611, L612, L614 Single Laboratory Faucets, Single Hole Deck-Mounted, Chrome Finish
CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 or above and get 5% off
The WaterSaver Faucet Co.'s L61x series of single faucets are single hole deck-mounted units that supply either cold and hot water. The body and handle are made of forged brass with a polished chrome-plated finish. The valve units are self-contained renewable units with replaceable stainless steel seats. The four-arm handle features a color-coded index disc which is CW for cold water by default. An HW index marker for hot water is also available.
The 6" rigid gooseneck is set in a right hand configuration unless left hand or 180 degrees is specified when ordering (no charge, but put this request in the order comment line). The inlet is a 1-3/16" NPT male shank with two 3/8" O.D. flexible copper tubes while the outlet is 3/8" IPS female with a removable ten-serration hose end. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
This item is available in three standard models:
- L611 - fixed (rigid) gooseneck
- L612 - swing goosenck
- L614- convertible rigid/swing gooseneck
The following options are available (mix and match)
- Vacuum breaker - an integrated ASSE-certified vacuum breaker (backflow preventer) which has a replaceable seat and ultra-light float cup to resist spilling at low flow. May be required by some plumbing codes; please check before ordering. (-VB)
- 4" wrist blade handle in place of the standard four arm handle. (-BH)
- 8" gooseneck instead of 6" gooseneck. (-8)
- BO055 aerator (-55) OR BO127 aspirator (-127) in place of the serrated hose end.
Installation guidelines are available on-line and specification drawings for the L611VB, L611VB-BH, and L614-8VB55 are available as PDF files.
Note: Because of the number of permutations of this faucet, the full WSF part number may not appear as you select your options. However, the options you select will be in your cart, order, and receipt.
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY - These faucets are not suitable for potable drinking water as they are made of brass which may have traces of lead.