NEW! COVID-19 Products
The LabTech EV311 Rotary Evaporator is ideal for evaporation for liquid volumes from 50 to 4,000 mL. This unit features:
- Motorized up/down lift for the ultimate in ease of use.
- LED rotation speed display (20-280 rpm)
- 1300 watt, 5 liter, 250 mm diameter stainless steel heating bath w/ ambient to 180 °C range.
- PID LED heating bath control w/ + 1°C (water) or +2 °C (oil) accuracy.
- Your choice of vertical or diagonal condenser with 1300 cm2 condensing surface.
- 1liter evaporating flask, 1 liter receiving flask, and a vertical condenser come standard with the unit.
The flask connector on the vapor tube is a 29/32 standard taper ground glass joint which will work with other 29/xx standard taper joints such as those found on our bump traps. The solvent collection vessel has a 35/20 spherical ground glass joint which works with CG-1508 receiving flasks.
Additional models include the EV311H which is identical but uses a manual lift mechanism. The EV311 Plus additionally adds a Teflon™ coating and PID LCD control to the heating bath. The EV311 Advanced adds a timer, programmable speed control, and rotational direction control to the EV311 Plus feature set. The EV311 Vac adds a built-in programmable vacuum control to the EV311 Plus. A full product-line brochure is available that that compares features among the five different EV311 models.
Weight: 50.7 lb (23 kg). Footprint: 15 x 13.5 x 27.25" (380 x 240 x 692 mm); includes the lift stroke of 6.3" (160 mm).
LabTech rotary evaporators are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty, and are supported by a US-based technical support and repair center.