- Flammable Storage Cabinets
- Eagle Under Counter Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinets, 22 gallon
CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
Flammable liquid storage cabinets are required for the storage of flammable liquid containers in work areas and laboratories. These 22 gallon (83 liter) capacity Eagle cabinets are 100% US-made and constructed of 18-gauge welded steel. They feature double-walled sides, tops, bottoms, and doors with a 1.5" air space between the walls. Two vents, each with 2" threaded fittings, have a fire baffle and cap.
Eagle's 22 gallon under-counter cabinets are designed to fit under counters and benchtops and include a standard toe-kick recess. They feature 1 adjustable galvanized steel shelf which has a depth of 18" (45.7 cm), are supported by 4 brackets, and can support up to 350 lb (159 kg, uniformly distributed). Additional Eagle Model 29939 shelves are available as item #02383. This cabinet features a yellow high gloss powder finish with a grounding attachment, 3-point key lock, galvanized steel levelers, trilingual warning labels, continuous piano hinges, and a 2" raised, leakproof door sill. They are also available in red, blue, green, grey, beige or white by special order.
All Eagle metal cabinets now include these standard features:
- A 3-point stainless steel bullet latching system provides fail-safe positive door closer with increased heat and corrosion resistance.
- The adjustable stainless steel shelves direct spills to the back and bottom of the leakproof sump.
- The shelves adjust on 3" (7.6 cm) centers to permit greater flexibility when organizing your cabinet.
- Astragal reinforcement provides exceptional door stiffness and increased heat resistance.
The self closing models also have these standard features:
- A concealed self-close mechanism means no more pneumatic closers and obstruction-free access to the top shelves.
- The self-indexing doors close in sequence to ensure a tight closure.
- The self-closing doors open to 135°.
These cabinets meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.160(d)3 and NFPA Code 30 specifications and are FM approved. Choose from the Eagle Model 1970X with self-closing doors (door opening up to 135°) or Model 1971X with manual close doors (door opening up to 180°). Note: Only the self-closing door models meet UFC 79 and NFPA Code One requirements.
|Our part #||Eagle part #||Door style||Exterior Dims||Interior Dims||Weight|
|02009-M||1971X||Manual||35" w x 22" d x 35" h
(88.9 x 55.9 x 88.9 cm)
|31.8" w x 18.75" d x 26.5" h
(80.6 x 47.6 x 67.3 cm)
Product note: Eagle upgraded the standard feature set for their metal cabinets in mid-2019 to include the items in the bullet lists shown above. To distinguish these new configurations, the new model numbers contain an "X" and the older models were discontinued. Thus, these cabinets are the replacements for the discontinued 1975 and 1976 models. The shelves for the older and newer models are not interchangeable.
SHIPPING NOTE: These items weigh 152 lbs (69 kg) and must ship ground freight. They are not eligible for free shipping. You will see a freight estimate during the checkout process labeled "Fixed Shipping". The actual shipping cost can vary significantly depending on fuel surcharges, number of freight items, whether you have a loading dock and other factors. We will contact you before shipping to confirm the shipping cost.
WARNING: The self-closing version of this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.