CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
The Glas-Col series O mantles allow extraction of fluids while hot, preventing solidification of viscous material in cold stopcocks. The thickness of the fiberglass fabric between heating elements and soft glass wall of the separatory funnel prevents thermal strain and resultant cracking. Viewing is possible in sizes 1-liter and larger through opposite slots near the mantle bottom. Available for contemporary Squibb-shaped funnels or for globe-type funnels. As with all Series O mantles, this one features:
- Fabric exterior provides effective heating in a space saving configuration.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock.
- Adaptable to unusual shapes and sizes.
- Withstands 450 °C internal operating temperature, enough power for most applications.
- Ideal for bottom holes, viewing ports, and other tubulations.
- Easily customized for most applications.
- Available in 115 V, 230 V or 230 V CE.
Includes a detachable 4' 2-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Funnel Capacity (mL)||Watts||Mantle Depth (in)||Outside Diameter (in)||Product Weight (lb)|