- Glas-Col WS 180° Shaker with 2 Large-Finger Clamps
CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
This WS 180° shaker efficiently agitates small to medium solid phase peptide synthesis flasks. It is also useful for shaking culture flasks and for agitating hard-to-dissolve solids such as polymers. This shaker:
- Shakes two flasks simultaneously.
- Simulates shaking by hand by rotating through 180° of arc.
- May be used with screw-cap top or side-arm flasks.
- Two large-finger clamps included to secure glassware up to 3-1/2" in diameter, 10" long.
- Shaft bearing design permits operation in cold room or incubator.
- DC filtering promotes longer motor life.
- Base configuration prevents "walking" on bench top.
The system has a speed range of 2-30 rpm. This shaker has variable speed control and is available in 120 V, 240 V and 240V CE configurations. Maximum load is 3 lb per side. Dimensions: 14" w x 6.5" d x 7" h. Weight: 11 lb. Foxtip gray and charcoal finish.
Glassware not included.