- Glas-Col 3D Floor Shaker Base w/ Optional Separatory Funnel Holders
CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
This 3D Floor Shaker eliminates time-consuming and tiring shaking of large vessels by hand. It has the following features:
- Vigorously shakes large separatory funnels.
- 3D motion circulates liquid up, down, sideways, and around for effective mixing.
- Excellent for hemolyzing blood, water pollution analysis, or drug analysis.
- Shakes up to eight 2-liter funnels; no balancing required.
- Rack design minimizes strain on drains and stopcocks and reduces the possibility of broken glassware.
- Can be adapted to accommodate other types of vessels.
- Strong, heavy-duty construction that permits maximum loads of up to 80 pounds (36.3 kg).
- Input voltage of 120 V, 240 V, or 240 V CE.
- Platform working height of 36".
The 3D Floor Shaker has a 660 volt-amps electrical rating with rpm of 10-170. This shaker has digital speed and countdown interval timers and includes a USB Port that can be used with LabNetix software. Adjustable mounting feet and a platform working height of 36" (91.4 cm).
This unit is available as the shaker base only or with your choice of eight 1-liter or 2-liter separatory funnel holders. See item # 21230 for double separatory funnel holders and 21231 for double volumetric flask holders for use with this unit. Glassware and other accessories are not included. See our Shaker Accessories page for items you can use with this unit.
Dimensions: 30.25" d x 27.25" w x 26" h. Weight: 400 lb (181 kg). This items ships ground freight. The shipping is free for the lower 48 US states; for other destinations, we will determine the actual freight charges and contact you.
This item is particularly useful for the following EPA methods:
|EPA method #||Method Description|
|1664||Oil & Grease|
|418.1||TPH (total petroleum hydrocarbons)|
|507||Drinking water (pesticides, nitrogen and phosphorus)|
|508.1||Determination of chlorinated pesticides, herbicides and organohalides by liquid-solid extraction|
|515.1||Drinking water (chlorinated acids)|
|8151||Herbicide (chlorinated herbicides)|