CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
Glas-Col' s Digital-Pulse Mixer performs high or low speed pulse mixing for a wide variety of glassware, racks, well-plates or reactor blocks. Available in a standard or heated version which can heat to 140 °C. The microprocessor control allows for display of speed, multi-function timer and pulse profiling. Several units can be controlled through your personal computer via the USB port and available Labnetix software. Other features include:
- Pulse mode with selectable settings.
- Timer (1-60 sec, 1-60 min, 1-24 hours).
- Optional PC control software
- Orbital offset, 0.070 inches.
- 4 line back-lit LCD display.
- User friendly 4-button membrane switch interface.
- 5 foot, 3 wire grounded cord and on/off power switch.
- Chemical resistant foam on top and driveplate.
The RPM range is 150 to 1500 with a speed display resolution of 1 RPM and speed setting increment of 10 RPM. The product weight is 80 lb, and it measures 16"w x 18"d x 17"h. Available in 120V, 240 V or 240 V CE configurations with or without the heated top. A variety of accessory options are available for Elenmeyer flasks, EPA vials, and more.
This item is ideal for sample preparation, EPA test methods, water testing and the QuECHERS Method for pesticide residues in food.