NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The Ansul Master Foam (Chemguard Defender) series tote trailers are designed to provide mobile fire protection for flammable liquid hazards typically found in such areas as refineries and associated tank farms, chemical processing plants, truck and rail car unloading facilities and marine terminals. The totes (sold separately) provide large capacity when compared to foam product in pails and drums. The system is pre-piped to the monitor so it can be quickly placed into action. Features include:
- A trailer assembly is constructed with frame, axle(s), wheels and tires designed to carry the gross weight of the trailer with associated equip- ment and foam concentrate. The trailer frame includes tongue jacks and rear swing down stabilization jacks, standing area with a non-slip surface, bed made of aluminum diamond plate and side rails on trailer deck for tote positioning.
- Standard storage totes for foam concentrate are 265 gal (1,003 L) capacity and constructed of high density polyethylene and protected by a rigid welded galvanized tubular steel grid. Trailers with capacities from 1 to 3 totes are available.
- A completely packaged fixed Protector Station Monitor has a unique waterway with low friction loss and delivers water to the nozzle with fewer twists and turns than a conventional monitor. The built-in on/off valve with position indicator eliminates the need to add a costly valve to the monitor installation.
- An accurate and durable self- educting foam nozzle with superior stream quality and reach. This monitor nozzle is available in your choice of 350, 500 or 750 gpm at 100 psi (1,325, 1,893 or 2,839 Lpm at 7 bar). Fog angle is user adjustable between 120° wide fog and straight stream. The nozzle baffle is easily removed for flushing debris.
- Two hose bins placed above the fenders.
- Heavy-duty construction and electric braking system.
- Pre-piped vertical waterway constructed from 4” Schedule 40 pipe running through a lever operated butterfly valve. The waterway is supplied by two 2-1/2” clapered Siamese or two Storz inlet connections mounted one connection point, dual 2-1/2” or Storz, on each side of the trailer.
Because this item comes with so many different options and configurations, each one is built to order after detailed discussion with the client. Please contact us to discuss your needs or to generate a quotation.