Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 6 - 11 and get 5% off
- Buy 12 or above and get 10% off
These Speed Bump/Cable Protectors (Eagle model #'s 1792 and 1793) will add safety to your facility. They are ideal for congested areas where speeding is a problem. The bumps are specially engineered with the perfect angle and have a high visibility yellow color to caution drivers to danger zones and slow them down. They handle the heaviest loads while acting as a dual channel cable protector; protecting air , water or electric lines from damage. Speed Bumps/Cable Protectors have a non-skid surface and are constructed with high density polyethylene for weather, UV, and chemical resistance.
- Available in six or nine foot lengths (9' comes as two 4.5' lengths).
- Each cable channel measures 1.25" w x 0.875" h.
- Load tested to 20,000 lbs per pneumatic tire.
- Anchor kit included - the 6' comes with six 1/2" x 14" (1.3 x 36cm) spikes and a tube of asphalt adhesive, the 9' includes 8 spikes and adhesive.
Weight/Dims: Six foot: 20 lb (9.1 kg) and 10" w x 2" h x 72" long (25 x 5 x 183 cm). Nine foot: 25 lb (11.3 kg) and 10" w x 2" h x 108" long (25 x 5 x 274 cm).
This item ships ground freight for large quantities and UPS for small quantities. If you order these with Next Day or Second Day air delivery (not recommended), additional surcharges not shown in your order will apply; we will contact you before shipping to confirm the shipping cost.