The Glas-Col series O mantle reduces viscosity and prevents precipitation of solutions that must be kept warm during transfer. As with all Series O mantles, this one features:
- Fabric exterior provides effective heating in a space saving configuration.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock.
- Adaptable to unusual shapes and sizes.
- Withstands 450 °C internal operating temperature, enough power for most applications.
- Ideal for bottom holes, viewing ports, and other tubulations.
- Easily customized for most applications.
Includes a detachable 4' 2-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Top Diameter (in)||Watts||Mantle Depth (in)||Outside Diameter (in)||Product Weight (lb)|