The Glas-Col series TM fritted funnel mantle provides convenient support for the funnel and gentle heat for solutions that must be kept warm during transfer. A durable support bracket slides over the mast of a ring stand, enabling the mantle to be positioned at any convenient height above the receiver. Accepts rods up to 1/2" in diameter. Compatible with Corning 36060 or Kimble 28400 funnels. As with all Series TM mantles, this one features:
- Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the vessel.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock
- Adaptable to most vessels including larger sizes.
- Withstands 450 °C internal operating temperature
- Can be adapted to special applications with custom sizes, bottom holes, and special electrical devices.
- Feet on smaller sizes designed to provide stability and promote cooler exterior temperatures.
- CSA certified.
Includes a detachable 4' 2-wire cord and locking connector. For standard style Bucnher funnels, see the corresponding Buchner mantle (item #'s 20572 - 20583). This item is available in 115 V, 230 V and 230 V CE voltage.
Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating, overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Capacity (mL)||Disc Diameter (mm)||Depth (in)||Inside Diameter (in)||Watts||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Height (in)||Product Weight (lb)|