This series of WaterSaver's mixing faucests are panel-mounted with horizontal inlets on 6" centers that supplies both cold and hot water. The body is made of cast brass with a polished chrome-plated finish. The valve units are self-contained renewable units with replaceable stainless steel seats. The inlets are 3/8" NPT female unions and are furnished complete with mounting shanks, locknuts and washers. The outlet is 3/8" IPS female. Each handle features a color-coded index disc. All units are fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
This item is available in three standard models; a comparison of these styles is available as a PDF file.
- L1711WSA - fixed (rigid) gooseneck
- L1712WSA - swing gooseneck
- L1714WSA- convertible rigid/swing gooseneck
The following options are available (mix and match):
- Vacuum breaker - an integrated ASSE-certified vacuum breaker (backflow preventer) whch has a replaceable seat and ultra-light float cup to resist spilling at low flow. May be required by some plumbing codes; please check before ordering. (-VB)
- 4" wrist blade handles in place of the standard four arm handles. (-BH)
- 8" gooseneck instead of 6" gooseneck. (-8)
- BO055 aerator (-55) OR BO127 aspirator (-127) in place of the serrated hose end.
Installation guidelines are available on-line and the specification drawing is available as a PDF file. The L1712VB-WSA which has the vacuum breaker option is shown here as well as the L1711WSA (no vacuum breaker) which has the traditionally curved gooseneck.
Note: Because of the number of permutations of this faucet, the full WSF part number may not appear as you select your options. However, the options you select will be in your cart, order, and receipt.