NEW! COVID-19 Products
These WaterSaver Faucet Company's mixing faucets are deck-mounted units on 8" centers that supply both cold and hot water. The body and handle are made of forged brass with a polished chrome-plated finish and have color-coded index discs. The valve units are self-contained renewable units with replaceable stainless steel seats. The inlets are 1-3/8" NPT male shank with two 3/8" O.D. flexible copper tubes and the center fitting has a 3/8" IPS male shank. Furnished complete with 2 flexible PVC hoses and center tee fitting. The outlet is 3/8" IPS female. Each unit is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
This item is available in three standard models; a comparison of these styles is available as a PDF file.
- L2211 - fixed (rigid) gooseneck; with the BH handle option this is L2221.
- L2212 - swing gooseneck; with the BH handle option this is L2222.
- L2214- convertible rigid/swing gooseneck; with the BH handle option this is L2224.
The following options are available (mix and match)
- Vacuum breaker - an integrated ASSE-certified vacuum breaker (backflow preventer) whch has a replaceable seat and ultra-light float cup to resist spilling at low flow. May be required by some plumbing codes; please check before ordering. (-VB)
- 4" wrist blade handles in place of the standard four arm handles. (-BH)
- 8" gooseneck instead of 6" gooseneck. (-8)
- BO055 aerator (-55) OR BO127 aspirator (-127) in place of the serrated hose end.
- TWI-3001 foot pedal which permits activation of the faucet through either the hand controls or foot pedals.
Note: Because of the number of permutations of this faucet, the full WSF part number will not appear as you select your options. However, the options you select will be in your cart, order, and receipt.
FOR LABORATORY USE ONLY - These faucets are not suitable for potable drinking water as they are made of brass which may have traces of lead.