- Lockout Tagout
- Hasps, Padlocks and Devices
- Zing 1" and 1.5" Recycled Lockout Hasps in Aluminum, Plastic, and Steel
CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
Zing's 1" and 1.5" diameter lockout hasps are each available in three different materials:
- Non-conductive plastic, containing a minimum of 50% recycled content and made in Canada.
- Non-sparking 100% recycled aluminum with a red finish and pry-resistant tabs and made in Canada.
- Steel with at a minimum 83% recycled content with a red finish and pry-resistant tabs and made in USA.
Each accepts up to six padlocks with shackles up to 3/8" (0.95 cm) in diameter, allowing multiple parties to lock out the same device by using different padlocks per OSHA Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) regulations. These items measure 0.5" x 1.5" w (12.7 x 38.1 mm) and are 4-1/2" and 5" long (11.4 and 12.7 cm) long.
Each is UL-validated for high recycled content to support sustainability initiatives and LEED credits. North American manufacture also means a lower carbon footprint.
Padlocks (item # 07023) and tags are sold separately.