CLOSEOUT: NIOSH-Approved N95 Masks for 30 cents each! Get them now!
Ensure that workers are informed and protected by displaying the appropriate status tag whenever scaffolding is erected. This holder is made of durable white ABS engineered plastic, and prominently displays "DO NOT USE" whenever a status tag is not in place. Simply mount the holder in a visible location and update the system status by inserting an appropriate tag (sold separately). Sold individually or in packages of 10.
The overall dimensions of this item are 12.16" h x 3.62" w (30.9 x 9.2 cm) and the hole at the top has a 2.34" (5.9 cm) diameter. The space available for the tag measures 8.38" h x 3.38" w (21.3 x 8.6 cm). Available tags:
- Scaffold Status Tags, Green, OK see item # 12240
- Scaffold Status Tags, Yellow, Caution see item # 12241
- Scaffold Status Tag, Red, Danger see item # 12242
- Scaffold Status Safety Tags, Green, "Ready for Use" see item # 12243
- Scaffold Status Safety Tags, Yellow, "Caution. Incomplete Scaffold" see item # 12244
- Scaffold Status Safety Tags, Red, "Danger. Do Not Use" see item # 12245
For a red scissor-style tag holder that can clamp onto assembled scaffolds and be secured with padlocks or hasps see item # 12256.
Want to personalize/customize this item by changing the alert header or legend message? Simply contact us by email.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.