NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The Glas-Col Series O spherical mantle covers both top and bottom of 1-, 2-, or 3-neck spherical flasks for improved safety and efficiency. The circumferential zipper holds the halves snugly together to prevent heat loss, and the side split in top allows removal without disturbing the flask. Series O supports to use with this mantle are available separately. Those 1,000 mL and larger (shown) have a silicone-impregnated glass fabric exterior. Features include:
- Fabric exterior provides effective heating in a space saving configuration.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock.
- Adaptable to unusual shapes and sizes.
- Withstands 450 °C internal operating temperature, enough power for most applications.
- Ideal for bottom holes, viewing ports, and other tubulations.
- Easily customized for most applications.
Includes a detachable 4' 2-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating, overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Flask Capacity (mL)||Wattage Lower Half||Wattage Upper Half||Outside Height (in)||Product Weight (lb)|