NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The Glas-Col Series O hemispherical fabric mantles provide precise heat control for small flasks. The mantle is used extensively in analytical work and in purification of research products with only small samples available. Available for spherical flasks from 5 to 35 ml and pear-shaped flasks from 5 to 250 ml (item # 20357) Fits multiple-neck flasks. Features include:
- Fabric exterior provides effective heating in a space saving configuration.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock.
- Adaptable to unusual shapes and sizes.
- Withstands 450° internal operating temperature, enough power for most applications.
- Ideal for bottom holes, viewing ports, and other tubulations.
- Easily customized for most applications.
Includes a detachable 3' 2-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. Most micro mantles are rated at less than 115 volts and must be operated through a power control. Not available for 230 volts. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
Little standardization of micro flask shapes and sizes exists. For assurance of best fit, include the flask manufacturer and flask catalog number when ordering.
|Flask Capacity (mL)||Approximate Diameter (mm)||Wattage, Voltage||Depth (in)||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Height (in)||Product Weight (lb)|