- GT24 Stirring System w/ Single Shaft and 1/17 Horsepower Motor
CYBER SAVINGS: NIOSH-Approved N99 Masks for less than 60 cents! Get them now!
The GT24 series of stirring systems offers the user a stirrer with more power than the GT31 and a selection of speed ranges up to 2,500 rpm. This model combines today's permanent-magnet motor technology with solid state electronics. It features totally enclosed, 1/17 hp, cool, and quiet-running motors with direct-drive and geared options. Continuously variable speed control included.
This system is furnished complete with motor and mounting bracket, controller, and the following accessories:
- 3-jaw keyless chuck and arbor (item# 21055-B).
- 8.75" stainless steel 3-bladed paddle (item# 21045-A).
- 8.75" stainless-steel 3-bladed propeller (item# 21042-A).
- Heavy duty right angle clamp (item# 21061).
Stand sold separately (stirrer is shown here with the recommended item# 21058 stand). The controller lab bench case measures 8" w x 6" d x 3.38" h. The motor bracket is 4.50" x 4.50" d x 9.5" h with an 8.5" rod. Product weight: 7.26 kg (16 lbs) . Foxtip gray and charcoal finish.
Can't decide which stirrer to buy? Check out this handy selection chart.
|Version||Max RPM||Torque (lb-in)||Torque (kg-cm)||Torque (Nm)|
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed