NIOSH-Approved N95/N99 Masks for about $1 Get them now!
The HST10 series stir-tester featurs a totally enclosed, reversible, 1/17 hp, permanent-magnet DC motor and your choice of direct drive or a 6:1 or 12:1 gearmotor. The digital readout displays speed in rpm's and torque in gm-cm (kg-cm for geared motors). The front panel switch toggles between speed and torque.
- Actual speeds are displayed and maintained by a synthetic tachogenerator. (Speed is kept within less than 1% of the base speed from no-load to more than 100% of full-load regardless of AC line voltage fluctuations of 10%.)
- Viscosity measurement is easier thanks to a controller with a digital readout switchable between speed and torque.
- Data on shear stress, shear rate, velocity gradients, and viscosity is accumulated easily with external DC multi-volt signals for speed and torque (for strip or X-Y recorders) available through an output port on the rear of the control.
- Operator convenience and safety is increased with cord connections between drive motors and controls to allow control placement away from hostile environments.
This system is furnished complete with a reversible drive motor and mounting bracket, controller, and the following accessories:
- 3-jaw keyless chuck (item# 21055-A for the direct drive model and item# 21055-C for the geared motors).
- 8.75" stainless steel 3-bladed paddle (item# 21045-A).
- 8.75" stainless-steel 3-bladed propeller (item# 21042-A).
- Heavy Duty Right angle clamp (item# 21061).
Stand sold separately (The HST10 stir tester is shown here with the recommended item# 21058 stand). The controller lab bench case measures 8" w x 8" d x 4.75" h. The motor bracket is 4.38" x 4.38" d x 7.0" h with an 8.0" rod. Foxtip gray and charcoal finish. Product weight: 15 lb (6.80 kg).
Can't decide which stirrer to buy? Check out this handy selection chart.
|Version||Max RPM||Torque (lb-in)||Torque (kg-cm)||Torque (Nm)|