The Glas-Col Series O hemispherical fabric mantle covers only the bottom half of the flask. This allows full view of the flask contents. The mantle accommodates single- and multi-neck flasks. Series O mantles 500 mL and smaller have a glass fabric exterior. Those 1,000 mL and larger have a silicone-impregnated glass fabric exterior. Features include:
- Fabric exterior provides effective heating in a space saving configuration.
- Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock.
- Adaptable to unusual shapes and sizes.
- Withstands 450° internal operating temperature, enough power for most applications.
- Ideal for bottom holes, viewing ports, and other tubulations.
- Easily customized for most applications.
Includes a detachable 4' 2-wire cord and locking connector. Heating mantles and tapes can not be plugged directly into a power outlet. You must operate these through a power control. Chemical spillage, overheating,overloading, and general misuse will greatly reduce the service life of this item.
|Flask Capacity (mL)||Max. Flask Diameter (mm)||Watts||Inside Depth (in)||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Height (in)||Product Weight (lb)|